Author Topic: Anyone else from UK suscribe?  (Read 21274 times)

qwerty42

Anyone else from UK suscribe?
« on: December 23, 2012, 02:15:39 AM »
just wandering if its safe too over here

bowsersheepdog

Re: Anyone else from UK suscribe?
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2012, 05:03:09 PM »
well i've been a member of nearly all the jamba sites at various points over the past few years and i haven't been struck by lightening yet. mind you i did get a succession of nasty head colds about 2009, but i'm not putting that down to any connection.

qwerty42

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2012, 08:26:08 PM »
There shouldnt be a prob though right? with all this stuff happening over here with those disgusting celebs was getting worried.

bowsersheepdog

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2012, 11:36:09 PM »
i've certainly no concerns about it. i mean, there is something of a difference between the two. on the subject of those stories you mention, my own view is that they're motivated and driven exclusively by the financial aspect. one doesn't normally expect to find words of wisdom on the comments boards of yahoo news items but somebody a couple of weeks back summed it up perfectly for me, stating "in the sixties and seventies they were groupies, in 2012 they're victims". succinct and pointed. i suspect many of those girls went along to shows hoping to get to sleep with a pop star, but when they couldn't get close settled for the dj instead. we'll have to wait and see, but it appears that there's a long way to go yet before any likelihood that somebody is put on trial, and i'm dubious that it will ever happen.
regardless of that these jamba sites are in no way comparable to what is being alleged in those cases. these are pretty young girls modelling in a thrilling and sexy but not sleazy or sexual manner. i don't know what their policy is now but in the past the red top tabloids have featured sixteen and seventeen year old girls topless. the most recent i can think of myself has the initials ldm and is fairly well known across the pond too nowadays. there may be more recent examples but i haven't bought newpapers for some years since with the advent of 24 hour television and the internet they're out of date by the time one gets them. anyhow the point is i don't see that there can be any problem whatsoever with these sites from a legal perspective, so just relax and enjoy them.