Author Topic: Shoots question  (Read 21056 times)

qwerty42

Shoots question
« on: August 05, 2012, 12:34:26 PM »
who decides how far a model goes in the shoots eg bikini, thong, is it jimmy or the model. I mean is there a standard that all girls should do it but its totally up to them if they dont?
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 03:11:18 AM by JimmyStephans »

Offline vanwarrior

• Global Moderator
  • Only the best teens are JambaTeens!
Re: Shoots question
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2012, 06:57:33 PM »
who decides how far a model goes in the shoots eg bikini, thong, is it jimmy or the model.

It depends what you mean by "how far" in your original question.  The clothing choice for the Silver sites is made by the model and her parents.  Some of the sets on Silver are the models own clothes, and some are from a wardrobe which the photographers have available for the models to choose outfits from.  That is why you may see the same outfit on two or three different models.  If a model is comfortable wearing lingerie or a bikini and is happy to shoot in them, then that is what the photographer will shoot. 

......is there a standard that all girls should do it but its totally up to them if they dont?

We do not have a "standard" layout for the models to follow.  Each model is, with guidance, allowed to pose however she wants in whatever clothing she is happy wearing.  Once the shoot is completed, the model, her parents and the photographer review every image taken and decide then which images are sent to the site for posting into the set.  Any images that are not upto standard, for example slightly out of focus, or images that the model or her parents are not happy with being in the set for whatever reason are deleted from the original file.

qwerty42

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2012, 09:56:34 PM »
I mean like, tessa used to be nude so thats quite far and few slips. You dont see them all doing that. Would we see jaclynn do that is what i mean or is it totally down to their choice.

You answered my question though.

Offline Chuck S

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2012, 11:30:24 PM »
It is an artistic interpretation. 

Tessa never did full frontal nudity.  She did a lot of what is called implied nudity.  And yes she did have some slips but not planned or intentional.

The models do have some say in their shoots.  If they are truly uncomfortable with a shoot nobody forces them to do it.  The choice is usually an idea of the photographer or model that they discuss and work out between them.

There is a lot that goes on behind the scenes and every photographer works a little differently.

There is also a lot of legal stuff the photographers need to learn and know about.  It is never as easy as find a teen girls, buy a camera, and make money.